Monday, April 19, 2010

Tapenade and Pork Chops

It was meal #3 with Allie. I couldn't even pronounce most of the ingredients we used this week. Roquefort cheese? Kalamata olives? I'm sure these are foods that most people know, but not this guy. Velveeta? Yes. Roquefort? Huh?

I'm finding out that the hardest thing about cooking is making sure that everything for the meal is ready at the same time. If you cook vegetables, you have to make sure that they are ready to be served when the meat is ready. Ugh...that's when I'm like, "Screw it. Throw it in the microwave."

This was the most challenging of all the meals Allie and I had attempted, but it was also the best overall meal.






The photos are courtesy of Tim Moore.

I'll post pics from this past weekend's meal very soon...filet mignon!

No comments: