Monday, June 2, 2008

Hybrid Life

This weekend Geoffrey (old roomate, best friend from college, coworker, European traveling companion) from Oklahoma visited Orange County for the weekend. It's a strange feeling when people from different eras of my life meet. It's surreal to me. Imagine your friends from college hanging out with your friends from high school. Would they like each other? Would they notice that you have changed? Or not changed? Are you noticeably happier now? Sadder? Do you make different types of friends depending on where you live? It's weird to think about for me.

Well, Geoffrey seemed to have a great time this weekend. He met most of my friends out here. We went to an Angels game, bought him Rainbows, body boarded in San Clemente, went to Disneyland and just hung out a lot.

I love my life out here and it was cool to share it.







3 comments:

stearnzie said...

so glad that geoffrey had such a great time. your a good friend Riley.

stearnzie said...

so glad that geoffrey had such a great time. your a good friend Riley.

Lisa Marie said...

You need an Angels shirt!!