Friday, September 12, 2008

New Pad

So, I moved to a new place a few weeks ago. It was a short move...from Mission Viejo to Lake Forest. While it was sad leaving the old place because it was the only place I had lived since I moved to California two years ago, I love my new place.

My parents called me when I was moving in and my mom asked if I needed her help unpacking, lining my shelves (ha) and getting the place set up. I foolishly told her that there was no need for her to fly all the way out here just to help me. But as I spent Labor Day lazily opening a couple boxes I realized that if this place was going to get set up, I was going to need some help. So she flew out last weekend and this is what she did. These are the main rooms that got the most attention.

Before mom (living room):


After mom (living room):


Before mom (dining room):


After mom (dining room):


Before mom (bathroom):




After mom (bathroom):




Thanks, mom. You are welcome to fly out here ANYTIME!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow...maybe I should have your mom fly out to help decorate my next place...way to go Mrs. Hall!